Reader's Poll

Which of the following technologies/concepts are likely to witness significant traction this year?
Any data to show


Tele Data

Mobile Subscribers Yearwise comparision

Alfa Telecom buys a 74 per cent stake in Uzmacom

February 15, 2005
E-mail Print PDF

Russia's Alfa Telecom, controlled by the Alfa Group, has bought R a 74 per cent stake in Uzbek mobile phone operator Uzmacom from Malaysia's Superior Communications Company. The remaining 26 per cent stake belongs to the Uzbek government.

  • Most Viewed
  • Most Rated
  • Most Shared
  • Related Articles

No Most Rated articles exists!!

 Your cart is empty

Monday morning

Monday morning